An obiter dictum

When you want-to-be/feel alone, with a head-full of thoughts, its time for some silent musings, some personal cerebrations, some place to put down your thoughts- may be to come back to them, read, ponder and wonder at the flights of fantasy of humans! Carry on to read some persuasions of a weird mind ;-)

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Thanks for Being my Friend

A thank-you note for all my friends (not written by me) .

I can't give solutions to
all of life's problems, doubts or fears,
But I can listen to you, and
together we will search for answers.
I can't keep your feet from stumbling,
I can only offer my hand that,
you may grasp it and not fall.


Your joys, triumphs, successes,
and happiness are not mine,
Yet I can share in your laughter.
I can't keep your heart,
from breaking and hurting,
But I can cry with you and
help you pick up the pieces and
put them back in place.


I can't tell you who you are.
I can only love you and be your friend.
THANK YOU FOR BEING MY FRIEND

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home