An obiter dictum

When you want-to-be/feel alone, with a head-full of thoughts, its time for some silent musings, some personal cerebrations, some place to put down your thoughts- may be to come back to them, read, ponder and wonder at the flights of fantasy of humans! Carry on to read some persuasions of a weird mind ;-)

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Telepathy or something

   Was day-dreaming the other day -- the kind when you aren't fully asleep or awake either and you partially think and partially dream, add to it the hazy nature of dreams, they are sometimes soo unclear (or do I need specs) -- about me going in a rick with her and she asked about that old old wallet of mine! Papa had purchased it from some road-side hawker for very cheap but actually since he didn't needed one so I took it - and me using it since 1.5 years; it now really shows off on that wallet's face I told her that the lifespan of that wallet is over now.
      Now I don't remember if I dreamed of it, or wished for that, or was just fantasizing but she gave me a new wallet - not in the rick itself but somewhere I don't remember - all I remember from the dream is a wallet in her hand! What a lovely dream :) but I had the reality holding more in store for me!

   Actually met her today and had my share of her hand-made cookies (they taste sooo nice, I never get enough of them, or for that matter enough of her). Before leaving she handed me this gift-paper wrapped box and left in a hurry, for the local was leaving- I opened it later to find a nice leather wallet and I am still sleepless and wordless and equally puzzled!!!!!

   Thanks a lot dear, thanks a zillion:) I love you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home