An obiter dictum

When you want-to-be/feel alone, with a head-full of thoughts, its time for some silent musings, some personal cerebrations, some place to put down your thoughts- may be to come back to them, read, ponder and wonder at the flights of fantasy of humans! Carry on to read some persuasions of a weird mind ;-)

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Obnoxious Girls!!Oh! pls go on

I won't say no one puts it the best![that'll be an over-statement]. But I love the way Bill puts it and makes Sus n Calvin flirt . If not the best its among the very best way I have come around to say IT. Well no hard feeling but frankly speaking I have stabile faith in the theory that girls are made of crazy stuff!! Anyway I will leave all these regurgitations of my 'going-around-in-circles-about-girls' mind for some later time. I was just reading "my collection of C 'n H"[catalogued] all over again and rightaway wanted to share a few of those nicely put fwd. thoughts here. Last but not the least, Bill does it marvellously and quite obviouslly is my star heroThree Cheers to Bill!

Coming to the actual comic stuff here are some of the mootings on that[read feminine] side of the world:
Obnoxious Girls, published on 20th Nov. 1993
Well to get this one completely you need to go thru' a few previous ones.





[. . . .Ssshh some girls are listening n I am gonna pay for this post from my nose ;) ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home