An obiter dictum

When you want-to-be/feel alone, with a head-full of thoughts, its time for some silent musings, some personal cerebrations, some place to put down your thoughts- may be to come back to them, read, ponder and wonder at the flights of fantasy of humans! Carry on to read some persuasions of a weird mind ;-)

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

3 wishes n a jeanie !

Whoaaaa ! Where the hell did ya find that jeanie I have been looking for him since ages man!
   nahhh not for his 3 wishes but just to be frnds with him Guess 3 would be too much for a satisfied person like me who doesn't need soo much.
     Hey but dont take me otherwise, afterall wats life without wishes eh??? I sure have 1 or 2 of them! Firstly, I do have a list of some special people in my life for whom I'd ask for nothing but just "forever-happiness".
    Talking in general wat else does a person need all along in the long-run of life, in the end it all boils down to a 6" x 3" space to be laid to rest!
But being realistic of my needs/greeds/dreams/futuristics/etc. I'd surely wish for a "forever-job"
But not for instant money but rather for some source of work which can earn me money slowly n surely- not much but enuf to satisfy all the needs [will think of the greeds the next time I get another lot of 3 wishes]...If u want u can call me too lazy to think of all my greeds like this; nothing like I dont have any, I am damn greedy person, but dont have the enthu to spend my brains thinking of wishes!
    Oh and by the way you can have the remaining third wish! And like I said I don't want to spend time thinking of such (silly) kind of wishes, I want you to hurry up things, just ask for any damn thing and get off! I am despo to take my new-found frnd(the JEANIE!) with me to home

  Jokes apart, I'd seriouslly love it more to be frnds with jeannie
instead of being interested in his wishes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home