An obiter dictum

When you want-to-be/feel alone, with a head-full of thoughts, its time for some silent musings, some personal cerebrations, some place to put down your thoughts- may be to come back to them, read, ponder and wonder at the flights of fantasy of humans! Carry on to read some persuasions of a weird mind ;-)

Monday, December 20, 2004

How about a million $s ?

      The other day someone asked me what would I do with a million dollars she would give me? What a silly, age-old question. Its been asked around, like what, a million times itself !

      Still I hadn't put soo much thought in it. can say that no one before this offered me a million $s

      Well lets see wat can be done with a million of them. I am a conservative person most of the times but once in a while I need to do exotic things to keep my adrenalin levels high! So I'd put some of them in bank [u see, future planning] Would order as much roses, of all colors (including black!!) to fill my sis's home with them; I love her above everything else
      . . . And, well sounds silly by all standards n so much out of the way ("hey Ashish! Why would u like to waste your money that way?"), but I'd surely would give away something to orphanages or old-people homes. I said some since money doesn't matter much to them- for all they need is love n two square meals! I'd better devote some personal time with them along with some monetary support and lots care/love.

      D'oh the billsLoving exotic things comes with a price tag too:( No matter how much I save/earn or be conservative in spending, but I surely run out of my finances every now and then. Cann't say/think/decide much about it- except perhaps that I'll be more cautious while buying gifts for ppl n eating out next time I am out of home n while making phone calls [the 3 things that almost eat all my resources!].     Oh and being a geek I'll surely get a nice, fuking machine for myself; with tons of processing power, infinite memory, a cutting edge graphics card to run some games n a state of art internet connection


      Huhhh so much for a million I don't think its worth your/mine time to read/write this! I don't have any damn idea about MONEY. Add to it poor future planning and I end up ruining my finances every month in hostel:( Actually, I think the best person to ask for is papa- he has managed the family sooooo well all these years, raised akka and me so nicely, we never had to compromise on things- where we had to their love more than made up for the compromises. And . . . . well I just love them, a lot!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home