An obiter dictum

When you want-to-be/feel alone, with a head-full of thoughts, its time for some silent musings, some personal cerebrations, some place to put down your thoughts- may be to come back to them, read, ponder and wonder at the flights of fantasy of humans! Carry on to read some persuasions of a weird mind ;-)

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Rain Rain ........delight my ears again !

      Guess what? ... me continuing with my obsession with rains What if its not raining, its raining in my heart!
      Actually searched for rain*.mp3 in my songs folder and got all these 28 songs ! Oh gawddddd I never collected songs specifically with rains in my mind; but then I am glad to have suchaaa nice 'rainfull' collection, especially since I have it unknowingly.
      And the ones which deserve a mention are:

      - January Rain by David Gray [OST of Serendipity ]
      - She's A Rainbow by The Rolling Stones[download]
      - Box Of Rain by The Grateful Dead
      - Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head by B.J.Thomas.
              [someone plss explain this song to me!]
      - Have You Ever Seen the Rain by The Divided Highway
              (can you search this song on net?)
      - Buckets Of Rain by Bob Dylan.
      - Water Color In The Rain by Roxette.
      - Queen Of Rain by Roxette.
      - Caught In The Rain by Revis.
      - Only Happy When it Rains by Garbage.



      Oh and by the way they have said,
          "Rain rain! come again, and
            take away all the pains!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home