An obiter dictum

When you want-to-be/feel alone, with a head-full of thoughts, its time for some silent musings, some personal cerebrations, some place to put down your thoughts- may be to come back to them, read, ponder and wonder at the flights of fantasy of humans! Carry on to read some persuasions of a weird mind ;-)

Monday, November 08, 2004

something something.....

Its been a long time ... pretty long ... I was afraid if I dont write something fast then it'll be a month between 2 posts ! Will my blog hate me for that ? Or will I hate myself to be soo busy killing time that I didn't got time! Or if someone reads this blog later and finds no posts for so long what would (s)he think ("you lazy bone, ashish") ??
Well one might wonder what could be the reason for not posting so long (did I say I was busy killing time ?) and again wonder why posting now. Nahh you got it wrong- my blog won't hate me ever and I am too lazy/freewheeling to give it a damn what others gotta think!! Well there is this guilty concious in me and its shouting its head up! but still I wont stick my ass on this chair to write simply 'coz of some reason like that ! ... Oh reason .....

Oops! divagated again !

..... we were on the the reason why I am back here- its 'coz IT RAINED LAST NIGHT . Hey in fact no posting since Orphic Rains sure makes these 2 postings uniterrupted and a kind of sequel!!

Anyway I was saying it rained last night ! It rained and oh boy! it did rained graciously. I was soo overwhelmed. Donno actually why? Shouldn't have been ! Although rains came after weeks of dryness and mostly everyone enjoyed it (except, of course, those who got washed over or got struck at places ) but I was more aroused than I think I should have been.

The effect lasted a few hours wherein fortunately no wingmate minded the high volume songs and my delirium; in which I wanted someone to go to lake side for a walk ! (though missed going there)
And here are a few lines I sent to friends on messenger; wanted to talk to someone who loves rains

".......else everything is soo damn exotic rite now .. it rained and its suchaa nice cold breeze .. I am feeling on top of the world and soft light romantic music ..... its like .. .its all soo wonderful .... "

Soo childish isn't it ? hmmm so how does the child inside you shows up?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home