An obiter dictum

When you want-to-be/feel alone, with a head-full of thoughts, its time for some silent musings, some personal cerebrations, some place to put down your thoughts- may be to come back to them, read, ponder and wonder at the flights of fantasy of humans! Carry on to read some persuasions of a weird mind ;-)

Sunday, October 10, 2004

another of my unfulfilled dreams

      Just made my first posting sometime back. But was actually thinking of blogging since over a week.... sorry my dear blog! I couldn't spare time for u before!
        Anyway I was reading an old piece of writing ! and thot would share it here (anyone reading this pls lemme know with whom i shared it ).

      Dont rem exactly when but its been pretty long back when I penned this one down. My guess is last week of Sept 2003~!!

Anyway here it goes:

Another of my Unfulfilled Dreams

Wat if I knew a lil' bit of Magic ?
These nights wouldn't have been, then, so tragic.

for,then I won't be dozing off here.
instead, we would have been near.

I wouldn't have to sit here & miss u so much.
would have fulfiled my wish, of u to touch.
yes, to touch u, to feel u, to talk to u all night.
since u are the only thing that seem so right.

but ain't I making a fool of the reality around me.
but isn't it u and ur name that rite now surround me?
Oh yes, even this reality is soo relative a term, it seems
anyway this magic will remain just another of my unfulfilled dreams.

                                          - ashish

---

location: Sitting in balcony of my room after an all-niter, early morning time.....

Inspiration: ....and wanting to fly to u !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home