An obiter dictum

When you want-to-be/feel alone, with a head-full of thoughts, its time for some silent musings, some personal cerebrations, some place to put down your thoughts- may be to come back to them, read, ponder and wonder at the flights of fantasy of humans! Carry on to read some persuasions of a weird mind ;-)

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

The art of kissing!

So was kissing described on one of the sites (oh which by the way I stumbled upon while googling about the 'art of french kissing') in this amusing sentence: Kissing is to teen life what baseball is to America. How very true ;)

The other day I had read ALL the articles on media.orkut and felt the some a few were written exceptionally well, the art of french kissing being one of them. I primarily wanted to put down that article here but then thought may be before writing about it, I'll get more knowledgeable myself [of course, theoretically ;;)]. Hence went around googling this, and came up with some genuine good reads :)

Links, which I think, are worth your time:
Kissing Books
FAQ on Kissing by teenadvice.com
Kissing Tips, Techniques and resources.
Kissing.com

Last but not the least,take this quiz to know if you are a good kisser!!!! Pretty long but amusing and interesting one- i'd say insightful too! Oh by the way my quiz results- "Your score is 78. You are a casanova in the making. Keep practicing and you'll soon be the best of the best of the best!"

please apply to my yahoo ID for candidature for practising. Some tongue never killed anyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home