An obiter dictum

When you want-to-be/feel alone, with a head-full of thoughts, its time for some silent musings, some personal cerebrations, some place to put down your thoughts- may be to come back to them, read, ponder and wonder at the flights of fantasy of humans! Carry on to read some persuasions of a weird mind ;-)

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Why now and never then ?

And seeing these dates, one would get into serious doubts about why now and never then- what kept me from blogging since so long? And I would seriouslly think about telling him/her that Sorry friend, even I also am not aware why !! Well kinda confused about the reasons. Actually the last I blogged was immediately after pari's birth; and then this blog slipped into the neglected lot and throughout the semester I never looked back- not even at 12th Feb realising its been a month I had been away from my dear blog or not on 14th Feb, to write about my trip to Borivali and neither later. The indifference grew with time untill 1st April ..... it was only then that I realised something rare has happened, which I had ever assumed it not possible in all eternities and I DO need to document it somewhere! But the elated feelings came and went, without getting into black 'n white- for lack of time and for a skepticism regarding where to start off- now that it had been so looong, I was uncomfortable and feeling much out of touch to start writing again so much so that I wasn't getting any ideas about where to start.
This was rather silly and only during the highly charged times of end-semester exams I started writing after coming across my old favourite song by change:
"It has to start somewhere
It has to start sometime
What better place than here
What better time than now
."
. . . realising I had been a fool to not even drop a few lines and it was nothing more than being lethargy Wishign "Happy Realisation!!"to myself, I wrote this entry about my b'day experience the same night of some exam :D
And now off I go now !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home