An obiter dictum

When you want-to-be/feel alone, with a head-full of thoughts, its time for some silent musings, some personal cerebrations, some place to put down your thoughts- may be to come back to them, read, ponder and wonder at the flights of fantasy of humans! Carry on to read some persuasions of a weird mind ;-)

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Surely You're Joking my F.R.I.E.N.D.

A message left in by a friend..... and I am seriouslly thinking of giving up on watever meagre studies upon which my life is thriving by! by the way I am wondering where those specs might have gone (lost in my 10x12 room!) since I did away with them 4 years back!!

"chal bye dear, happy time studg, maggu meri jaan, kaise lagte ho yeh imagine karti hoon yuhin sitting seriously studg, with a book and a pen, memorising something, with ur specs on, do nahi char aankho se book mein ghur te hue. wow kya scene hai"

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home